Thursday 29 June 2017

Your blogging experience

Well... Although I consider myself a bad writer I think it was a good experience because there were a variety of topics to write and a lot of them were very interesting for me and it inspired me and motivated me to do the blog... In other cases it was not like that case, because I didn't accompany my mood or the topic of the blog, also had many tests to render and my concentration was not in writing the blog.

On the other hand, I consider that my writing skills have been improving, but always with help, because there are many words that I don't know and that I need to use, and at that moment a translator is used. This is why I consider that I couldn't carry out a written development in a test or evaluation where I can't have help

I think that in the future making a blog might not be presential in a particular class, I think it could be a system where one has to upload the blog until certain time with the same requirements, since to do it or not in classes doesn't change much the things. I had to mention that I consider that this activity should have a greater weighting in the average of the subject.
Finally, I end up saying that it is an interesting activity and I would like to talk about pets or animal related issues.
                                           Resultado de imagen para blogger

6 comments:

  1. i love animal, you have a nice idea about post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like talk English with you, is very funny !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a blog about our pets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you should not be a face-to-face class for blogs! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Camila,
      The only way to help you is that you do the blog in the classroom. Otherwise, translators would be used and that´s not the idea. You should also be more pro-active during the blog activity and ask and ask for help whenever necessary.
      See you,

      Delete
  5. Hi Bárbara,
    The blogs should be done in class to help you write better and better, to help you with tips, to have the help of your classmates..Remember you are allowed to use only online dictionaries...NOT google translators or similar ones.

    ReplyDelete