Tuesday 22 August 2017

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

I've never think about this topic, but now that I question myself about it, I consider South Africa, specifically Ciudad del Cabo an interesting pace to visit... Why? because in this country the social and cultural impact allows you to know a very different reality and at the same time you can have the privilege of knowing a lot of landscape and the variety in this fauna.

About this city I know that there are many cultures very different from ours, maybe because they live in a country that has a lot of contact with nature... 

If someday I could travel there, the first thing that I would do would be to visit those beautiful places highlighted by its landscapes and animals that live here. 
Something that fascinates me are their wonderful safaris where animals are free and you can see them without being caged. There is a well-known nature reserve called Iverdoorn and you travel in a 4x4 and you approach the wild animals in freedom.



On the other hand, something I should do before I die is to cage myself and dive into the sea to see sharks face to face. Near this city exists that possibility in a place called Gansbaai. 

After realizing those activities I would like to know the different cultures of this city, because its one of the most multicultural cities, probably because its one of most populous of South Africa.

Maybe, I would like live in this country, but no forever, but if it were an option, i would take it because for me its important to know, beyond a tourism, to a country to enrich mysef in different areas, considering that also in this continent there is much more to know because of its great history and its reality of today as a country.




1 comment:

  1. I do not know anything about Ciudad del Cabo, but it looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete