Tuesday 29 August 2017

THE BEST CONCERT EVER

The best concert was Lady Gaga Born This Way Ball in Chile, I remember it was in November 20 in 2012 when I was still in the school and I remember I went with two friends. Lady Gaga was my favorite artist for a long time, to this day I think her music is very special, but my fanaticism for her is not the same like before
I remember in this concert we slept three nights outside the "Estadio Nacional" in
cardboard because we wanted to enter in the "Monster Pit", this is an area surrounded by the stage and you can see her closer, to enter here you had to buy an entrance on the price of the entrance of "cancha general".
This "circle" is the Monster Pit
We slept in this street with these fans
Well, finally we did it and I remember I started cry like a baby when I entered and I saw the stage with the big curtain. 
In the concert I was really excited and there was a lot of movement and enthusiasm and I separated from my two friends. Practically, I was the whole concert alone, but I had a great time, It was a very good remember, because I enjoyed a lot. 




6 comments:

  1. I knew you were going to talk about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! how nice that you enjoyed with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the really little monster¡¡ the lady gaga is a amazing artists

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady gaga was also my favorite singer for a long time too :ooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when you told us the story of that concert!

    ReplyDelete