Tuesday 12 September 2017

FAVOURITE MOVIE

Well, I have to say my favourite movie is Breaking Dawn 1 of Twilight saga. I love this film and I can't say why, maybe it marked a time of my life or I like the mixture of the real and the fictional, because I have never liked the fictional films but I love this movie that also has a great cast.

To this day, I love Edward Cullen, he is the character starring Robert Pattinson, my platonic love.
In this part of the saga Edward and Bella (his girlfriend) have a baby and there is a mix of action, romance and blood. The outcome is very good, because everything happens at the time of birth and becomes very interesting and the end is very unexpected.

I recommend this movie because its based on a well-known book of Stephenie Meyer and is very well directed by Bill Condon, he is an american screenwriter and director. 

Finally I think this film has a very good musical repertoire, which attracts the seers, because to me this factor is very important, I love the song "A Thousand years" of this movie.

5 comments:

  1. Jajajjjaj! It made me laugh "my platonic love" jajajajaj <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajaj I knew that you were going to write about that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like this movie ajajajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never saw this saga complete xd

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie were my favourite in 2011, I love Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.

    ReplyDelete