Tuesday 26 September 2017

NATIONAL HOLIDAYS (SEPTEMBER 18th)



To start I have to say this holidays are my favorites, I love our customs as a country such as: dancing cueca, eating a lot of meat and empanadas, typical games, etc. I always enjoy this holiday very well.

My holidays start on September 15th at 12 hours after an analytical class. This day was the "quimifonda", this is a "fonda" organized by our faculty to celebrate "el 18". With my friends we organized for this day and some of them arrived early to the university to be able to have tables in the afternoon, we bought pipeño and ice cream and I was in the university until 23 hours approximately, it was a good quimifonda.

The following days were very entertaining, I spent time with families and friends, I ate too much and danced "cueca". I went to fondas and on September 17th I spent time just with my family because they made a family barbecue, later we went back to a fonda.

On September 18th I was with my family in the day, had a great time and in the night I was with friends.

On September 19th I was all day at the National Stadium fonda with friends and I ate the best empanada of the 18, it was very delicious.

September 20th: I noticed that I had much to study, The end.


3 comments: