Wednesday 4 October 2017

MY FUTURE JOB

This topic is not yet very clear for me, because at first I considered working for forensic laboratories, this work field was one of the main motivations to enter in this university career. I still love this work field, I consider it to be a very interesting area, analyzing samples, compounds and learning many new things about the forensic field.

Well, as I have been studying Chemistry and Pharmacy I have noticed that this career has a very broad work field, so I have been interested in other kind of jobs, like clinical area, hospitals and cosmetic industry. Each of these areas has a lot of interesting things and its professionals have many ways to develop each of these.

I would like to travel, but Im not sure how much can travel in this kind of areas, maybe there are many professionals who constantly travel for conferences, wich I consider very interesting because is a moment where you can discuss many topics in study and learn at the same time. 

In the future I hope to project and study and then specialize in a specific field, for now what interests me most for a later study is the toxicology

Finally, I hope to finish my studies and be able to develop in any of these areas I would feel very accomplished in the workplace if I can work in any of these jobs.


Resultado de imagen para laboratorio

2 comments:

  1. I think that forensic laboratories is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. In spite of you work, I hope that you will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete