Tuesday 24 October 2017

PETS

To start I have to mention that I love animals, especially my pets because they give me a lot of swetness, happiness and love to my life. They are part of my family

I have two pets, one of them is a doggie called Puppy and the other one is a rabbit called Timon.

Puppy came into my life last year, when I entered in the university because my grandfather gave away puppies and my mom falled in love with her.

On the other hand, my rabbit was a gift gived to me in 2015 when I was in the school, at first, the vets told me that he was female and "her" name was Aika, but when he had about two months we knew he was male and we called him Timon

Last March one of my pets died, my little dog called Chasqui, he was like my brother, I will always remember him because he was very special to me. He came into my life when I was a baby, in that time I was two years old and we spent many moments together, because I was around 17 years with him.

They are a very important part of my life, who has a pet can understand me, so, my life without my little animals it wouldn´t be the same, it would be awful. When Chasqui died it was like a part of my heart left with him and I think if this would happen again with any of my other two pets I would feel the same sadness again.


Puppy and Timon

Chasqui

4 comments: