Tuesday 31 October 2017

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

I must say that I love to enjoy my summer holidays. During the year my life is very stressed by everything I have to study and that's why during the holidays I relax and have a good time with my friends and family.

Last summer I did a lot of things and I went to many places, I had a great time. So, this summer I want to have a great time and do all the things, that in the year while I'm in university, I can´t do.

In fact, I'm not interested in where to vacation, but I care about the people that I'll be leaving, for me that's more important

Of course, I must say that every summer I go to the south and I hope that this summer won’t be the exception. I love the South of our country, it's very beautiful and I usually go to my hometown, Temuco, because that's where most of my family lives.
When I go to the south, I go on vacation with my mother or father, since both of them like to spend their vacations there.

On the other hand, I also go out with my friends, with them I have a great time. I hope that this year we will go back to the beach and have good times, equal or better than last summer.

I hope to organize my holidays well to have a long and well-deserved rest, in order to have the energy and desire to enjoy my vacation 100%.


I must also consider that I must do my "intermediate practice", so unfortunately, I should not forget the university until I complete the practice.




1 comment:

  1. I hope you can do all things that in the year you could not.

    ReplyDelete