Saturday 10 June 2017

The most enjoyable subject...

If I start to remember the subjects that I have studied to this day in the university, I would say that the one I liked the most was "Laboratorio de Química General II",
I took the last semester and in my section we were about 100 I think, this subject is practical, because its designed to do what is taught in classes of "Química General II",the classes of this subject I liked very much, I found that it was a very interesting and necessary content for professional development, but when we had to apply what was learned in a practical setting (laboratory) I thought it was wonderful, because you can see with your own eyes what happens in the reactions mentioned in classes and understanding why it happens makes it much more fascinating, because it's not the same that someone tells you what happens to be able to experience it personally. 

In this laboratory the teacher give us a little introduction of practical work of the day in the classroom, the class started 8.30 in the morning and if you were late you couldn't enter the lab later, that was the worst of this subject.

I remember that in this laboratory there were many teachers involved, but I really enjoyed being in the section of teacher Gerald Zapata, because he was very funny but he also imposed his rules and he often annoyed us (joking), I say us because my friends and I were in the same workplace. 

I love this subject and I hope to have a similar subject later.. 
Formation of CuSO4 pentahydrate crystals (One of the practical works that I liked the most)

No comments:

Post a Comment