Thursday 20 April 2017

Your favourite piece of technology



My favorite piece of technology is the cellphone. My first cellphone I don´t remember very well when I had it but I think it was when I was in 6° grade, I remember it was a SONY with infrared and in this times it was very cool, in this cellphone you could take pics and you could have two songs to listen.
In general, I think this piece its amazing, a breakthrough in technology, because it makes life easier than before. This device it´s very useful, because you can do many things thanks to a small device, for example years ago it was necessary to have a clock to know the time, instead now with cellphone you can know the time, you can take photos without need to have a camera. Other advantage is the possibility of listening to music anywhere, with good headphones your way home is much more gratifying. It is worth mentioning that headphones are also a great invention.
Now there is a lot of variety of cellphones but my preference always has been the android system.
I think the life without cellphone on one side there could be much more close relationship between people, because there are times when its unpleasant to want to talk to someone who is on the cellphone and is not interested in the conversation with you. But I think it would be a great setback for us because the long distance communication it would be much more difficult, throughout the day we could not communicate with people who are not with us, maybe yes, but that uncomfortable!!


2 comments:

  1. jajajaj infrared!!! 100 years trying to pass a photo! jajjajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember when the phones arrived with bluetooth, all world wanted one

    ReplyDelete