Thursday 6 April 2017

Getting to know each other...

I will write something about my life... To start I have to present my family, my dad is Mauricio, he lived in Temuco when he was young. My mom is Fabiola and when she was young she went to University in Temuco. They both played basketball and they met in this situation. That's the reason I was born. We lived in Temuco until my five years old with my little dog Chasqui (its part of my Family, i had to mention it) and then we came to Santiago. With the pass of time my parents separated but it's part of my life. I don't have brothers, but to me it's fine. In Santiago I studied in Santisima Trinidad's college from kindergarden and I graduated there, in this 13 years of my life I met people that now is really important in my life. Thereafter I go to University and now I study Chemistry and Pharmacy in Chemical and Pharmaceutic science faculty of Universidad de Chile. I'm happy with my career and with the nice people that I met in this faculty.
My friends of University and I. The name of group is "La ventana"

8 comments:

  1. Barby stop giving la cacha pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, you have a shocking history. I like too much be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... our crew have a very nice mane!! And Nobody can deny it
    ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friend,maybe you don't not have blood brothers, but life has given you friends wich are as brothers.I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete