Thursday 4 May 2017

Music in my life

Hello ! Today I will post about the music in my life, I think is an interesting topic, because What is life without music?...
When I was in the college I started to play piano, because I had "music" and I learned there. With the pass of time I  had other kind of worries and I stopped practicing it and today I don't play any instrument.
Well, I had to mention when I was younger I loved Lady Gaga, I remember she came to Chile in 2012 and with two friends we slept three nights outside the "Estadio Nacional"... we just wanted to see her closer, to this day I think her music is very special, but my fanaticism for her is not the same like before. 
Today I like the chilean music and I love "Los Bunkers", they are separate but I have faith that they will return. I also consider a great artist to Bon Jovi, is not of my time but is a very good singer and songwriter, I like his songs because it remind me of my childhood.
A movie that I loved (and I love it) was Twilight, and the music that play in the movie I love, it bristles my hair, and became one of my favorite songs, A Thousand Years of Christina Perri.
The music that I don't like is the old music, like the song that English teacher put in his notebook in class today.



3 comments:

  1. The Twilight Saga has a very good soundtrack! I love the song " eyes on fire"

    kisses barby <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like very much the twilight soundtrack, has great songs
    also i listen Paramore and this sountrak has 3 or 2 song of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Gaga is amazing! I regret not having gone to his concert:((

    ReplyDelete