Thursday 18 May 2017

A Photograph You Like


Well, I think today photos are important part of our memories. Some time ago photos, were taken in important ceremonies, walks, etc. Now, photos are taken in any moment of our lives, its much more frequent. So, it's hard to know which photo is your favourite.
Well, I like so much the photograph that show something beyond the simple moment, this is why the photograph that I love is ...


He is my dog, Chasqui, he left me some time ago and I still miss him. I love this photo because this photo was taken when we were on vacations in 2013, and he always loved going on vacation. 
I remember when I take this photo, in Caburgua, i thought he looked beautiful but I didn't think I'd see this photo knowing I couldn't see his face in life anymore. 

As I mentioned before I like this photos because for me it shows a lot more than another person can see, because it reminds me many moments that I lived to him, that were not few, because Chasqui came into my life when I was a child, one year old, almost 19 years together, always I consider my brother. He was a happy dog that many people took care of him, because he was  only and his personality was very special for anyone who knew him, and for this, its impossible to forget him.

3 comments:

  1. owwwww your picture moved me, always shall live in you memory and in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your dog, it sure looks after you like an angel. It's a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand how you feel, I also lost my dog

    ReplyDelete