Tuesday 14 November 2017

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Well, I must admit that English has never been my best subject, I consider it interesting and I love to listen to fluent conversations in this language, because it’s the moment that I realize that I understand the language but it is difficult for me to express myself because I think a lot about each word to say (and many times I don’t find the correct word hahaha).

I entered the university with level 2 of English, I recognize that at that moment I felt lazy because of the fact that I have to give three semesters of English.

It happens that the subject doesn’t bore me but I have too much academic load and many times I feel that time of the subject is the time I could be studying for subjects that complicate my life.

I am very entertained writing blogs, there are topics that I find very interesting and I am very motivated writing. This being a blogger I did also in my school, because that was also one of the teaching methods. In fact, I have gmail account just because I had to create the account to be able to use blog from that time (about 6 years ago).

In spite of that, I consider that the level of English learned in the university is not enough, not for the teachers, but for the program itself, let's say that I don’t think I have learned much in these three semesters, no more than I had learned in my school. That’s why I plan at some point to focus on learning English, I still don’t know how, but it is one of my goals.

Finally, I must say that I almost didn’t use the language in my daily life, I sometimes say words in the air in English, usually words of rudeness hahaha, but no more than that.

2 comments:

  1. Me too I entered level two of English !! ajaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too is difficult express myself, and Me too entered in English 2

    ReplyDelete